Friday, November 10, 2006
Woah, yesterday's band practice was @_@
Went at 12noon since Sec 2s were suppose to do the Sec 4 Farewell Banner. So few Sec 2s came! D: After deciding on a few things, I accompanied Nadia to Cheers for her lunch. Nadia is apparently my UNLUCKY star since she forced told me to treat her to a drink and while she was eating, it started raining VERY heavily. In the end we walked and ran back to school. So soaking wet lah! Two mad flautists running in the rain ._. The band room was so cold! @.@ So we started, playing with glitter and the markers haha. When it was playing time, I just realised that I wasn't as familiar with the pieces as last time :X Still can play though :D Okay this is stupid: after our session with Ms Leong, we went to the PAT for combined. Apparently they were playing through Da Pacem Domine and there was no way we could join in cuz we needed to squeeze in FOUR more chairs. So we stood by the side, enjoying the music and laughing cuz we don't know what to do xD Got quite pissed with her yesterday, Nadia was the most pissed I think =.=#
Well, this is random, but I shall list all the anime & JDrama that I've watched before HAHA.
Anime
- Digimon Adventure
- Digimon 02
- Digimon Tamers
- Digimon Frontier
- Pokemon (a bit here and there)
- Sailormoon (last time in USA)
- Mamotte Shugogetten
- xxxHOLiC
- Tsubasa Chronicle
- Card Captor Sakura
- Inuyasha
- Spiral
- Sister Princess
- My Neighbour Totoro
- Spirited Away
- Howl's Moving Castle
Come to think of it, my anime watch list is very pathetic ._.;
JDrama
- Densha Otoko
- Kindaichi
- Kimi wa Petto
- Hana Yori Dango
- Gokusen
This is even more pathetic -.- But then again I just started HAHA. Apparently, 4/5 of the dramas have Matsujun as one of their casts, hoho :D Going out with Huijin later to finally watch Death Note (x
10:33 AM