Thursday, November 09, 2006
Yesterday's sum up of Life Science course was okay I guess. But I wanted to use human DNA and not bacteria DNA. Ahh wells.
Finished watching Gokusen yesterday together with Teryne. Or rather she just watched the last episode just because I told her to do so ^^; But the drama really conveys how students can be so loyal to their teacher (and conveys how bias teachers can be). In the drama, there was this 'theory' that students who do not do well academically with gangster-like appearances are bad people unlike the elites whom are goody-goody guys. Apparently for 6A's case, that was the total opposite $%^&* Both of us cried at the same parts of the episode haha xD It's just SO touching! Sawada Shin, a quiet guy (played by Matsujun HOHO), just started throwing a HUGE tantrum just cuz Yankumi, their teacher, resigned for the sake of the entire class.
PROOF! :D
So all those people out there who are so xian of holiday homework, just go watch Gokusen on YouTube (: There's a teacher-student relationship in the drama, although I don't support it at all cuz I don't see that many concrete evidences. If you wanna know a spoiler, highlight this: The whole class threatened the head teacher that everyone will quit school if Yankumi is not allowed to teach in their school. When they dropped their letters to quit school, there was this damned teacher that was rushing to pick all the letters up. SHEESH.
I didn't cry as much like when I watched HYD, but seriously Gokusen is so touching Q_Q
9:42 AM