Saturday, December 30, 2006
DEATH NOTE 2 ROCKS!!!!!!
Watched 'Night at the Museum' today and 'Death Note 2' yesterday. I did laugh a lot during the former, but seriously I prefer the latter! :D Omg I think I wouldn't mind watching DN2 again and again HAHA. If anyone wants to treat me to a movie, we shall go watch Death Note 2! ^-^
Amane Misa is cute! So funnyyyyy. But it shows that cute people are very devilish deep inside. She said "I'll give you my autograph and a kiss" to her 'stalker' if she's being released... HAHA!
L was funny too! Shit, didn't manage to catch his real name ): He and his stuuuuuuuuupid mask. It made the whole cinema shake with laughter HAHA! I think I couldn't stop laughing. I wonder if Gina laughed (x *only paid attention to the movie* And he still eats sweets. Hoho. So sad that he really died in the end ): At least he died peacefully! (:
Raito... Sort of like him this time round, but not that much. But he's so mean *kicks* He's smart though, very smart. If only he was kinder to Misa /:
Ryuk loves apples. He'll do anything for apples (x
Death Note 2 was definitely very thrilling and entertaining. The twists in the story were quite fantastic, around 2 or 3 of them. NICE! :D
Night at the Museum was amusing too and quite touching towards the end. Hilarious too! Dexter the monkey is cute (: I agree with Sherryn though, it's not really worth a second watch /:
I still have homework not dooooone. Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
12:07 AM