Sunday, December 10, 2006
Doing CIP with Debbie sure is torturous, haha xD
ANYWAY, I'VE A NEW OBSESSION!
1 LITRE OF TEARS!!!!
Okaaayyyy, you won't cry a litre of tears while watching it, but you'll definitely cry! T.T Unless you're some heartless person who doesn't give a damn about others. Like Jun2, or Teryne xP Anyway, it's a sadsad story about a young 15 year old girl who has contracted an incurable disease called Spinocellular Degeneration (I hope I got the spelling right). First she won't be able to walk steadily, then she'll be confined to a wheelchair, then she'll be bedridden. D: On top of that, she'll have speaking difficulties and have trouble taking in liquids. Remember: INCURABLE!!! Q_Q I wished I could cry a litre of tears for the drama Q___Q But I think I'll be dehydrated hehe ^^; But if I could I would haha xD

Ichi RITTORU no Namida T-T The girl (Aya) is so cute =^^=

FIRST EP!!! Omg the guy is so cool! ^w^ But Matsujun's always the best xD

The main guy--Asou Haruto (: Nice guy, nice actor. But seriously if Matsujun took up the role I would've cried during EVERY episode, sadly this ain't the case ):

...maybe he is able to act crying scenes better than Matsujun, I don't know @_@ He cried a lot! o_o But it IS "1 Litre of Tears" anyway!

Aya & family. SEE, SHE'S CONFINED TO A WHEELCHAIR Q.Q
Seriously, for those who think their lives suck and they can die anytime, watch the drama. I feel that after watching this drama, it sort of changes my outlook of life. "1 Litre of Tears" really teaches you that it's a blessing just to be alive, to be able to run around, to know that when you close your eyes to sleep at night you'll be able to open them again the next morning. It may just be a drama, but it's based on a true story of a girl who died from the disease but had such strong determination and optimism.
This may seem rather sadistic, but I guess I love tear-jerker dramas. Feels so good to cry sometimes. (even though I have to chiong to the toilet to wash my face when it gets to wet and I have to blow my runny nose @_@) Only 11 episodes, give it a try? (:
10:25 PM