Monday, December 25, 2006
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D
You can say that I changed the layout on impulse /: Haha whatever! Very purplish indeed (x Thank you all who dropped a 'gift' in my 'christmas stocking' xD Love ya ;D
I'm done with Literature! JOY! :D Now I'm left with the english summary + majority of Chinese... Yay I've got an idea for the compo liao ^.^
Mustmustmustmustmustmust watch Death Note 2 ASAP cuz Jaslin Koh has watched it already... And I'm supposedly the JAPANESE FANATIC?! ):
Watching 'Night at the Museum' with Nadia & her friend(s) at Vivo... I've never been there before, later I get lost ;_; HAHA xD Okay here's my schedule...
26/12 - Band
27/12 - Do CIP @ Bukit Merah Library *tentative*
28/12 - Band; grab someone to watch Death Note 2 with me *tentative ):*
29/12 - Watch 'Night at Museum'
30/12 & 31/12 - Rush through remaining homework (if applicable xD)
01/01 - I don't know, hehe. Nothing planned! :D
02/01 - Going out with Sherryn! :D
Busy! ^^;
10:51 PM