Saturday, December 23, 2006
My homework is STILL not done. HOW! Chop loh.
I can't think of any good storyline for the chinese compo, 善良的丑八怪. I'm still finding points for my 报章读后感. I still have to organize my english essay. I still have Math questions to bomb Jaslin Koh with. (reminder: do that soon before she goes overseas~) Literature Character Studies--idea in mind. Chinese magazine thing, maybe I should read more articles before choosing one to do a reflection on... I wanna watch Night at the Museum and MUST watch Death Note 2!!! Watching Death Note 2 on the release day may be impossible though D: And my on-off stomach cramps apparently are controlling my life! That's so sad ._.
Looks like my Christmas is gonna be lonelyyyyyyy. *sigh* Sent quite a lot of cards this year, ironically only receiving 2 so far--one from Debbie and another from Sherryn. The worst thing is that I didn't send any to Sherryn! :X Must repay her in some way... @_@
Seriously did anyone see the science textbooks? They're totally FAT. The worst thing about them is that they're my sister's textbooks too. She got into NYGH. Now the only difference is that I've less than 2 years to cram all the information in there into my head while she has four, peaceful years to do so. Not that she'll touch them, according to Algy /: I can't imagine climbing to the 4th floor every morning half asleep with that heavy load on my back and hugging my tablet. Unfortunately that's what's gonna be happening...
Lastly, I'm amazed at myself for not watching Nobuta wo Produce for don't know how many days already. :D *applauds self*
10:42 PM