Sunday, December 03, 2006
Tag Replies
Sophie: Haha I enjoyed your music quiz xD The quizzes happen when we're bored but don't give a damn about homework (x
Kaiqi: HAHA CHOP HOMEWORK! :DDD Gee, you remind me of Chicken Chop, Lamb Chop etc... @_@
Aby: Do the music quiz leh! Show off your WIDE range of music ;D
Bec: OMG YOU ENJOYED YOUR CRAZINESS?! No wonder no matter how many people beg and plea, Woodbridge just refuses to accept you cuz you've no hope already! xD
Huijin: Your tag sooooo pathetic. I'll tag, but I'm definitely not your fan ._.
http://www.bokuimo-themovie.com/
OMG THE BACKGROUND MUSIC OF THIS SITE IS DAAAAAAAAMN SWEET! ^_____^ The best this is Matsujun is one of the cast HOHO. I wanna waaaaaatch. But I get the strong feeling that Singapore won't show it unless it's super popular in Japan D: That is so damn sad ): Anyway, do visit the site! It may take a while to load the site though ^^;
The title means "I'm in Love with my Sister". Yep, that's why Singapore may not show it since they're rather sensetive in my opinion ._.
11:49 AM