Monday, January 01, 2007
Thanks for all the wishes for a happy new year everyone! :D Some point form blogging cuz I'm feeling lazy and I need to finish up my last homework xD
- I'm proud of myself for finishing the Disney summary before 12 midnight :D
- I'm stuck on 报章报道
- Yesterday's countdown TV programme was boring
- I'm lovin' Death Note
- Aby helped me edit my chinese compo
- I helped Aby sort of do her book review
- I want Spiral 15, someone buy it for me? 6 bucks? /:
- I can't believe how popular Night at the Museum is ._.
- Shouldn't I be missing Hana Yori Dango?
- I regret not watching Midnight Sun after finding out what it's about
- The only good thing for not watching that is that I won't come out with tears
- I woke up at 9am but continued sleeping until 11am this morning
- I wonder what am I gonna bring to school on the 3rd
- I feel like watching the drama I downloaded
- I feel that the drama, 小鱼儿与花无缺, on TV is very funny but the fighting parts are boring
- AMANE MISA! ♥
- I just realised I eat Roti Prata like how L might eat it
- Face it--I'm bored
- Yes, I'm not looking forward to school reopening AT ALL
- I don't want to climb 4 storeys!!!! Climb until I dizzy...
- No KarmenSuiyingZhenyuEnjiaLijinEmily etc next year...
- I'm bored
12:14 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.