Tuesday, February 27, 2007
きゃああああああああああああああああ!なんで?!
All the VERYVERYVERY nice Japanese movies are not COMING TO SINGAPORE. WHYWHYWHY!!!!! ;____;
僕は妹に恋をする

It has MATSUJUN, IT MUST COME TO SINGAPORE WHY ISN'T IT COMING?! T__T
Shindo
*some other movie Kaiqi recommended to me, not sure whether title's right*
THE STORYLINE IS VERY GOOD. Something related to music :D I wanna watch... Mou T.T
あなたを忘れない

Maakii!!!!!! O_O From HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR *v* Omg the movie theme's damndamndamn nice! Even though I don't know what the heck it's about BUT I STILL WANNA WATCH LAH.
And I hit myself for not watching 'Midnight Sun' ):
Don't really wanna mention much about common tests. Face it, A MATH SUCKS. And out of the 3 sciences, I think Chemistry was the worst followed by Physics then Biology. The easiest papers were Geography and E Math. Woah, E Math was a rather boring paper /:

Look! Haha (: Jaslin Koh likes the actor! O_O

Love so VERYVERY Sweet! :D
Did I mention that I practically totally HATE A Math?
7:12 PM