Sunday, February 18, 2007
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ABY, SHIQI & JOHANNA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEKSHENGQI! xD
Yay I finally updated! :D In addition, with a new skin! I think I'm getting lazier since the layout designs are getting simpler xD Happy CNY to everyone, although I feel rather xian. It's either I sit there and stone or sit there and study, or even SLEEP. Bleh.
Tagboard changed, so it ain't as annoying like Teryne. And she's annoying enough! D:
I hate Biology, Geography and A Maths. *period* Until I do well for either subject, then would I like them. *PERIOD*
Hana Yori Dango rocks okay. Algy was quite observant to notice the changes, like how the drama is being filmed in the centre unlike from an angle like last time or something along that line. Ah well, I don't care--I LOVE IT! :D And I know Teryne loves it too, WAHAHA.
11:47 AM