Sunday, February 04, 2007
I know I haven't been updating. Don't have the time D:
Currently I'm disliking all the sciences cuz they're difficult to score ): And I don't understand Physics, how am I suppose to take the test this coming week?! D: The only subjects that I actually enjoy learning are only: E Math, English, Chinese (YES CHINESE), English Literature, PE & 'O' Level Music. The rest I guess I wish I could just drop dead on the floor ._.
Anyway Friday was quite fun I guess, except the tests part -.- Mr Tan didn't come so we had Mrs Lucy Tan for Physics. She's so funny lah! I kept laughing wahaha. Laugh until Alcina walked past and told me to shut up xD But really, she's very amusing. And she explains things very CLEARLY. I think that's the only lesson whereby I actually understand something @_@
After lessons went down to the canteen to celebrate the January Babies of 3C2's birthdays. The cake was niiiice. Chocolatey! :D Lilian and I were playing with the forks--we seemed like devils WAHAHA. Shiqi is very funny to say that she's a mature adult when she's so small sized and so P6-like xD Jaslin Koh is 'ZHUZHUZHU' xD Jun2 is block mountain! Right, Jolene? ;D
Nice cake, nice lunch with nicenicenice sunny-side-up egg, then back to class for chinese new year decos. Sat beside Jaslin Koh and made lanterns. Then a crowd came over there xD Learned how to make a crane from Mingjun, but I forgot liao @_@ It's surprisingly very fun to do all these things! :D Stupid Lilian started shaking the chinese decos with loose glitter on them over everyone... Sheesh. Saying those gold stuff is fortune, SHEESH. Sadly, I had to leave for piano lesson so I left at around 4. Had to rush in the end D: I just realised I enjoy going for piano lesson too, haha ((:

12:47 AM