Sunday, March 04, 2007
I'm back. Hooray. Haha.
This morning went to the doctor's to have a check up on my supposedly-blocked ear. He's damn funny okay @_@ Rather lame...
Doc: So how's your sore throat?
Me: Much better.
Doc: Your nose? Is it fine?
Me: ...slightly better?
Doc: Hmm okay... What about your band practices?
Me: ......umm, I haven't been going for band.
Doc: *laughs*
HE was the one who said I couldn't go and now he's laughing at me hahaha. Not in a direct sarcastic way but in a humorous manner haha.
That aside, I passed A Math! :D Okay I just passed rather, but it's okay I guess since I really expected to fail so badly that I'd give everyone silent treatment the entire day. Wahaha. Chinese was satisfying. Now I can take chinese tests without the fear that I'd fail :DDD Getting the rest of the papers this coming week... Least hope for Chemistry /: Maybe Literature too, since I really didn't know how to answer the second question. But my lowest expectation would be from Chemistry.
I heard this coming week there'll be auditions for SYF... Omg I think I won't pass since I haven't been practising for a full week! ): Well, if I don't get in, then that's it...
Hana Yori Dango is coming to an end! T____T どうしよ?;_; 牧野つくしと道明寺司のこときっとあいたい D: Fantastic things will definitely end with a bang, HOPEFULLY D: After the last episode, no more HYD2 goodness anymore... DDD:

Yesterday had a long chat with someone over the phone... Noticed how relationships are so fragile. Actually, they ain't fragile. It's the bond two people make with each other and how they support it, the support is what's weak. To just be at the top, would you sacrifice a bond which you've been sharing with someone else for quite a long time? Linking it back to biology, amino acids can form weak bonds that would break easily but they also have peptide bonds that are veryveryvery strong, can't be broken with just simply heat and chemicals unlike the former. Hopefully, all the bonds I've made with others are similar to the peptide bonds. Or else I don't think I can stand the impact.
辿り着く場所 / オキザリス
1:35 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.