Monday, March 26, 2007
I'm back. YAY.
Short and quick update... Today practised for 2.4km run... Had to run five rounds around the second floor corridor, then go downstairs and run another five rounds around the parade square and back to the second floor corridor to run another five rounds. @_@ When I went to my last set of five rounds, I actually can't take it alreadyyyy. Then the stupid Jaslin Koh still suddenly pop behind me and say that she'll give me moral support or something along that line. Wah lao, trying to make me run faster lah! But I didn't chase after her; damn tired. When I finally completed, kinda dropped dead on the small stairs inside the hall @___@ Sweating like shit and hungry like shit. Then Ms Ong was talking about our 2.4 next week, say until damn amusing lah. Omg we can actually LISTEN TO MUSIC and run at the same time! COOL :D Maybe I could try... I blast rock music and I sure run fast, cuz music influences how fast I walk. I always walk to my music school for Piano Practical and I found out if I'm listening to rather soothing music, I kinda stroll but if I'm listening to HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR, I normally brisk walk HAHA (x
Other than that nothing terribly interesting I guess. Lessons went on as normal~ Then, BAND. Gee, I thought there'd be auditions, in the end Mr and Mrs Chua didn't come D: Eeeeeeeps. Seriously keeping me in suspense whether I'd be in SYF or not T.T Adelene very weird, keep asking our section whether we know this and that song. Today ask me whether I knew the Duck Song, the other day asked for the Noddy theme song o_o;
Why is Mindy Ong not looking forward to her b-day this year? WELL...
10th April - CGSSB's SYF Day
17th April - NWSP Geography Project Presentation
Go google NWSP or something like that. Oh dammit D: I think the best b-day presents would be CGSSB to get at least a GOLD while my geography project being able to get into the final round *PRAYS*
8:16 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.