Sunday, March 11, 2007
Teryne, if you're reading this and you've not watched episode 10 of HYD2, get outta here.
~~~
OMG FREAKING HELL LAH I HATE NAKAJIMA UMI. But why must the actress be Toda Erika?! She's so pretty and sweet D: AND SHE ACTED AS MISA IN DEATH NOTE!!! DDD: OH GOD DAMMIT. Stupid Tsukasa, yeah you saved Susumu and yeah such a big-brotherly act BUT WHY MUST YOU HIT YOUR DAMN HEAD AGAINST THE ROCK AND GET AMNESIA? The worst part is that you ONLY forgot Tsukushi, DAMMIT. Well, you remembered F3 who were a big help to you. Soujiro gave him around FOUR credit cards to use, Akira gave him a stack of 1000 bills and Rui gave him a cellphone and lent him his helicopter! Oh and DAMN Tsukasa's bitch mom. Gee, get a life, KAEDE. You're freaking crafty okay. And you obviously don't have any conscience. Anyway Tsukushi was sooooooo cute. The way she threw her tantrum was DAAAAAAAAMN CUTE okay!!! =^^= And so funny; well she's Makino Tsukushi after all. Inoue Mao's such a great actress :] You've to hand it to that girl, she's so creative in thinking up ways to make dumb Tsukasa remember her HAHA. Is Tsukasa stupid or dumb? I SAY HE'S BOTH. Dammit, UMI WHY THE HECK DID YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A BITCH LIAR??? Okay, she didn't exactly say it out loud, but I guess the interpretation from her action wanted to convey a 'yes' to him ._. Omg next week last episode. *speechless* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
~~~
Okok end of the ranting @_@ HYD2... ;__; Nevermind (I hope), at least I've still have the 3rd season of Tsubasa Chronicle coming up in April and a new Matsujun drama in April too! :DDD I must some how get my hands on 'Boku wa imouto ni Koi wo Suru'...
Well, now is supposedly a holiday. But what's with the holiday homework? That's such irony! D: Oh wells. ):




Shigeru is WAY better than Umi! Actually she's quite pretty ne.

KAWAIII!!!!!!!!!

A really random photo, but I decided to put it up haha (:
10:16 PM