Saturday, March 31, 2007
UPDATE! :D
Wednesday at night went to the Esplanade for a short piano recital by some students. Took cab with Jaslin Koh and the cab got caught in a traffic jam D: But the driver was damn nice lah, and he kinda chatted with us (: Cab fee was damn ex--$22.70 T.T The small concert ain't that bad. There was even my exam piece, Jazzy, in it! As in one of the performers played it haha. At first I was covering my face, expecting myself to get embarrassed but seriously, I THINK I PLAY BETTER THAN HER. /: Maybe it's her style, too staccato-ish? *shrugs*
Had auditions on Thursday, like FINALLY. Apparently 4/6 of the section including me are gonna be auditioned AGAIN this coming week D: Mr Chua said that he'll give us another chance /: Although I really doubt my chance of getting in...
Friday our NWSP group was interviewed near the new pond haha. At first I saw the camera and I was a bit nervous but in the end it was fun! :D Don't know why Lilian and Jesselyn so tensed up. I thought it was fun wahaha xDDD Then after that headed to Art Friend to get materials to make our souvenier for the Learning Festival. Jesselyn and I went to eat at Macs while Beatrice and Rachel went to get cotton wool first while Lilian stayed in school. After going to Art Friend and getting wires etc, went back to school and started working. Rachel and Jesselyn got their hands dirty cuz they went to soak the cotton balls in the green paint we mixed with water and PVA glue. HAHA xD I just stuck to wrapping wires with brown tape (:
TODAY--LEARNING FESTIVAL. Went to school a bit earlier to finish up the souveniers. Got my fingers dirty with stickiness of tape, greenish of the 'cabbage' and brownish & stickiness of the 'mud' made outta PVA glue. Jesselyn and I looked weird carrying the 'mangrove plantation' downstairs HAHA. The poster is SO big and NICE! (: I did it, hoho. Then at 10 went to PAT to watch Abigail Sin's recital. Omg, she's really a very talented pianist! O_O I went to chat with her for a while after her recital and took a picture with her ^^ After that went back to the stall then went for some song writing workshop. So xian. All chinese songs... Wanted to leave halfway but then I thought it'd be rude /: The workshop was just about the basics, didn't really specify how to write a really good melody. Thought it could help me melody writing in theory... Ah well.
10:18 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.