Saturday, April 07, 2007
10th April 2007, Tuesday (Day 2)
AM Session
25. Catholic High School (G*)
26. Nan Hua Secondary School (S)
27. Woodgrove Secondary School (S)
28. Orchid Park Secondary School (G*)
29. Chai Chee Secondary School (B)
30. Xinmin Secondary School (S)
31. Clementi Town Secondary School (S)
Interval
32. Yishun Town Secondary School (S)
33. Anglican High School (G*) Omg this band conducted by Mrs Chua!
34. Chestnut Drive Secondary School (B)
35. Broadrick Secondary School (S)
36. Jurongville Secondary School (S)
37. Dunman Secondary School (G)
Announcement of Results
PM Session
38. Crescent Girls’ School (G)
39. Clementi Woods Secondary School
40. St. Patrick’s School (G*)
41. Macpherson Secondary School (S)
42. Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School (Secondary) (S)
43. Coral Secondary School (S)
44. First Toa Payoh Secondary School (S)
Interval
45. Raffles Girls’ School (Secondary) (G*)
46. Chua Chu Kang Secondary School (B)
47. Fuchun Secondary School (B)
48. Siglap Secondary School (S)
49. Yio Chu Kang Secondary School (S)
50. Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road) (B)
Announcement of Results, 6pm
We have competition.
Jiayou everyone!!!
[EDIT] I just realised that I can't concentrate on anything. I don't know why. I can't do homework. I can't study. OMG. [/EDIT]
11:08 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.