Friday, April 27, 2007
Hello minna-san xD
Finally decided to do a quick update, haha. Well a lot of things happen so I shall quickly put them in point form :D
- 17th April: MY birthday! Didn't receive MANYMANY presents but I guess I was still contented especially with a new Zen V Plus! :D Then had to present the National Weather Study Project to the judges that day... Gee Jesselyn and Lilian mixed up their script and I forgot when to do the waves thing so in the end I didn't do it which was so sad D: But the judges said that we did a good job despite the questions asked. Had fun after that taking pics and so on and eating the refreshments that the judges declined to take xD In the end we received our results which was that we're the best group of the day, DAAAMN happy man ;D
- Physics test was surprisingly TOUGH. And I FAILED. D:
- Chemistry was said to be super tough, but I PASSED.
- Choir! They got Silver, but I think they still did their best (: All I can say is that I know that they've tried their best. It's gonna be difficult for them to cheer up so soon I guess /: Cry then! It makes you feel so shuang3 to cry (:
- Dance! Congrats for GwH!
- Drama! Even though you received a Bronze, I'm sure you did your best!
- Anklung! SILVERRRR (((:
- English Mid-Year today. It was okay. Yesterday fighting with TSQ over the Narrative thing was so LAME. D: God. I think the only exam I'm looking forward to is the Music Practical Exam cuz that's the only one that I know I'm almost fully prepared for.
- THIS FRIDAY: RESULTS OF WHETHER OUR NWSP GROUP IS IN THE FINALS TO BATTLE FOR THE TRIP TO SWITZERLAND! ((: Yay!
- This weekend I have to work very hard T-T Mid-Years... @__@
Don't know when would be my next post. /: Ah well. All the best to everyone for Mid Years!
~end of post~
10:54 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.