Sunday, May 27, 2007
BOO.
I'm back (: I think I could just go crazy over YUI :D Omg it's like her debut album was fantastic and her first single was damn nice!!! And the ROCK. This is ROCK. Rock is so much LOVE. (((:
Sigh damn busy holiday with a hell lot of homework D: Omg TWENTY newspaper articles?! FOUR CHINESE ESSAYS????? And the book reviews... Many more, but these are the worse ones T.T
My schedule for this week...
Monday: Preparation for NWSP Prize Presentation; Class BBQ
Tuesday: NWSP Prize Presentation *shivers*; Ms Lee's treat @ Swensens :D
Wednesday: Chem lesson; Jaslin's earlyyyyy birthday treat *burns a hole in my pocket*
Thursday: Family Outing @ Pasir Ris Park
Friday: Going out with Huijin aka VIP
Consecutive 3 days not having dinner at home. COOL xD
Snagged from FIONA :D
Who was the last person that...
1. Made you smile: Sicheng
2. Saw you cry: My Computer; cried after watching Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru
3. Went to the movie with: The last movie I watched was Eragon, so it's SHERRYN (:
4. Talked to you on the phone: Jun2
Do you prefer...
1. Flowers or candies: Candies
2. Grey or black: Black
3. Color or black and white photo: Colour
4. Lust or love: Love
5. Sunrise or sunset: Sunset
6. M&Ms or skittles: M&Ms
7. Staying up late or waking up early: Stay up late
Do you...
1. Like anyone now: Yeah. I like all my friends xD
2. Smoke: No
3. Steal: Depends on what you mean xD
4. Do you believe in love at first sight: No
5. Do you fall for the wrong guy or girl: NO
Normal questions:
1. Sun or moon: Sun
2. Tea or coffee: Tea
3. Left or right: Right
4. 10 acquaintances or having 2 best friends: 2 best friends
5. Sunny or rainy: Sunny
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: Don't mind BOTH ;)
7. What time is it: 10.38pm
8. Name: Mindy Ong Rui Min, aka Minzzzzzzz
9. What is your birth date: 170492
10.What do you want right this second: I kinda want 29/5 to come NOW
11. Where do you want to live: California
12. How many kids do you want: ...
13. Do you want to get married: ...
14. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: Twirl~
15. Favorite ice cream flavour: Chocolate, Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Cookies & Cream
16. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet: None
17. What's your favorite type of soda: Don't drink soda
18. Do you cook: Unless you want me to burn the kitchen down
In the last month have you...
1. Bought something: DUH
2. Sang: Yeah
3. Been hugged: Hmm... Can't remember ^^;
4. Felt stupid: Fine, YES
5. Missed someone: YES
6. Danced crazy: Hmm no
7. Gotten your haircut: No haha
8. Cried: Yeah
9. Hated anyone: Yeah
10. Said I love you: No
Sore jaaaaaaaa~
10:43 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.