Yeah I'm finally updating. MidYears were okay I guess but not totally satisfying. I failed one subject by a pathetic one mark. BLEH. Apparently the only distinctions I got was A & E Math and Music. LOVE MUSIC :D
15th May NWSP presentation, to us, was quite screwed. Question and Answer = BLUR. Why? Damn tough questions that made me panic. Don't know how the rest of the group remained so composed. Ah well. Ms Lee also agreed that the questions asked were difficult. But Mr Kwong said that they'll definitely ask tough questions but it's for us to further our knowledge cuz this project can't be based on just reading books from the library (which we didn't even do haha).
Pic Spam (:
From the Battle Field tour on 11th May. The bus window xD Funny (:
You don't know how much I laughed just cuz I took this picture xD
Preparation for NWSP...
Lilian looks as if she's using joss sticks! xD Those were wires wrapped with STICKY brown tape for the mangrove roots for our small miniature mangroves.
The light green cabbages.
Rachel preparing to use paint to make the cabbages dark green.
The dark green cabbages (:
Banner to show support on presentation day! In the end didn't use )):
For NWSP, we came back to school on 14th May (marking day).
Beatrice took a picture of this... (notice I'm carrying my camera)
...and I took a picture of this (:
I thought this was a nice candid photo Beatrice took (:
Our final small mangroves! Apparently not many judges took their mangroves though D:
29th May, Science Centre, results of NWSP *crosses fingers*