Haha haven't blogged for a week or so (: Shall be organized and do things in point form ;D
Well now for today haha. THE YOUTH DAY CONCERT WAS DAAAAAAMN FUNNY! :DDDDDDDDD 1st item was by the humanities department. Omg so FUNNY. They portrayed the different types of girls in Crescent! :D Ms Claudia Ting introduced herself as someone who is called Felicia Future Taitai cuz all the wants is to find a rich husband to marry HAHA. Then came the nerdy type. MRS REBEKAH YEO! OMG SO CUTE OKAY. SHE COVERED HER FACE WITH THE GEOG WORKBOOK HAHA. After that the vainpots that always go to the toilet to check their hair etc: MS AUDREY NEO AND MS PHYLLIS PHAM. Haha the 2 prettypretty ones xD Both skirts were short and Ms Neo tuck out her blouse!!! D: Next came the type that always wore their skirt over their knees. MRS ESTHER LAU!!!!!!! OMG SHE TIE HER HAIR AND REALLY MAN THE SKIRT DAAAAAAMN LONG. HAHA. Couldn't really remember the order next cuz I was too busy laughing. xD Mr Marcus Poon was known as Melissa Poon O_O Ms Wendy Tan DAAAAMN funny. She depicted a BLUR girl (like Jun2 HAHA). So she went up to Mr Poon and asked something like "Eh, you see my shorts nice or not?" THEN SHE LIFTED HER SKIRT TO REVEAL A LIGHT BLUE SHORTS THAT HAD THE WORD 'DUH' ON IT OMG LAUGHED LIKE CRAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY. Ms Lee Shujun! She acted as a bochapperson! So amusing to hear her say "Aiyah, whatever" xDDD THEN THE LAST TYPE WAS THE ONES THAT LOOKED OUT OF THE WINDOW TO LOOK AT THE GARDENERS. MRS OW OMG HAHAHA. Then Mr Siow and Mr Tham acted as the gardeners. MR SIOW SO FUNNY. HAHAHAHAHA. SAY WHAT, PROTECT US FROM MOZZIE HAHAHAAAAAA. Then Mrs Ow was like holding a heart pillow and moving it here and there and saying don't know what HAHAHAHA. The next interesting item was the Math Department--Balloon Sculpting. MS HO!!!!!!!!! Ms Ho don't know how to sculp lah. She do then the thing come up; could see her very funny expression~ In the end we get NO balloons. BECAUSE WE SIT IN THE GALLERY!!!!!! OF ALL TIMES TO SIT IN THE GALLERY!!!!!!!!! SHIT MAN. ))))): Matchmaking items a bit lame. I knew that Marcus Poon can't cook instant noodles xDDD Omg the last item was O________O. Scary man. 4 female teachers and later on 4 male teachers joined, the females were dancing... And they wore relatively tight clothes... And they were *cough* moving HERE and THERE xD Omg. Laugh like shit. Omg-ed like shit. Hahahaha.
I went for some group lesson organized by my teacher for his students. Omg I didn't know that I'll be the first to play. Actually I wasn't nervous at first. Then following that 2 other boys played... and my ears could have just BURST. Not cuz they played HORRIBLY. They played FANTASTICALLY. To put it in a nice way, I was shocked to the extent I was nervous. To put it in a blunt way, I was demoralised. I felt damn dumb as to make mistakes and to not watch over my tempo. Oh and nearing the end playing my B pieces, Allegro by Mozart, I FORGOT THE NOTES. Then I whispered "Shit." Considering it was quite a spacious and quiet room and I was the only one making sound by playing, I think everyone heard it ._. AH... Embarrassing I tell you T.T 20th Century piece, Jazzy, was TE-RRI-BLE. I don't know WHAT the heck I was playing cuz I was quite shaken up to see people play freakingly better than me, making me think that perhaps myself passing grade 8 is the highest possibility only. In other words I may not get merit. And that'll make me depressed. After that Jazzy, I was breathing quite hard, hehe ._. Then I stayed back to replay my Scarlatti and Mozart for some guy (my teacher's student) that came late and didn't hear my performance. Scarlatti rushed again; I want to believe that it was cuz I was feeling quite cold due to the air-con. I was panting after playing that hehe ._. Apparently the guy played slower, more mistakes than me I guess. But his trill made my eyes open haha. Then I played my B piece again for him. My teacher wanted to turn the page for me but I whispered as I played NOT to turn the page for me. I wanna prove that even though I play in front of people, it's not all the time that my memory will fail me xP I reallyreally don't know WHY, the guy was like "WOAH." after I finished playing. I was thinking to myself "Huh, what?" Then my teacher said to the guy "See? Guess you now know you've a long way to go." Cheh, I heard some RV guy play Sonata Pathetique during the group lesson. I guess my teacher will tell me that I have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go.
It's the end of the world! ):