Saturday, June 02, 2007
Pic 'spam' of my life these days...
2805 - Class BBQ

A lot of people were preparing~

And we 3 played hop scotch while Ms Ho corrected our MISTAKES. HAHA. :D

When Jaslin and Jun2 saw the camera, they hid behind me. FANTASTIC.

BBQ! ^0^

The class :D
2905 - NWSP Results

Me, Rachel, Lilian, Jesselyn and Ms Lee! :DDD

When Jesselyn comes back, there'll really be a pic spam! ;D
From Aby~
1. Who were you with last night?
I was with my bed. And my bolster.
2. What woke you up this morning?
My mom. Had band. Haha.
3. Where are you?
I'm on one of the many tropical islands and believe me, it's freaking hot warm.
4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Should be? Nah, I've homework T.T
5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
I hugged my bolster. Comfy xD
6. When was the last time you cried?
The last time I yawned. I tear everytime I yawn /:
7. Ever thrown up in public?
When I was very young...
8. Passed out because of alcohol?
Nah.
9. Who's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
That's for me to know, and if you want, for you to find out ;D
10. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
why not? *picks up a bullet with bare hands* (copied from Aby)
11. Where would you like to live?
America. California I guess. I miss it ):
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Haha, I wanna be a human being that is majoring in music :D
14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself still on this Earth, no worries.
15. Who is your number one?
SLEEP!
16. Have you kissed your number one?
...how do you kiss SLEEP? O_O
17. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
Comment on tagboard; Aby. Comment on phone; Jun2. Comment in school; Gina I think. Comment on handphone; Charleen. *etc*
19. Do you like candy necklaces?
Never heard of them before.
20. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
Can't remember. I think it was on Wednesday. I didn't see this edge thing and almost tripped -.-
21. Do you listen to music every day?
Music is my LIFE.
22. What was the last thing you ate?
Dinner haha. I think the last thing I finished was the Breaded Prawn :3
23. Are you a fast typer?
as compared to minz my typing speed is as slow as a tortoise's. /:
Haha I left Aby's answer here xD Yeah people are scared when they see me typing down notes during class ;D
24. About how many people have you liked?
You xiao ah, no way am I gonna list down EVERYONE O_O
25. How many have you loved?
You xiao ah, no way am I gonna list down EVERYONE O_O
26. What are you doing this weekend?
Homework. HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK. And worrying about OBS ;_;
27. Whats your favorite type of POP?
JPOP!!!!!!!!!!
29. Have you ever won an award?
Just received Meritorious Award for NWSP... *sniffs* T__T
30. What do you want to do right now?
Actually seriously, I feel like seeing Charleen. Currently msging her.
31. Are you listening to music right now?
YUI - Swing of lie
32. Do you like someone right now?
A lot of people. Like and miss them to bits and pieces.
33. What is a quote that you love?
A bit random, so I'll just choose any quote.
Tsukasa *to Tsukushi* : Hey do you know something I don't?
Tsukushi: Shitteru. (I know) But if you don't find out yourself, it's meaningless.
The last episode of HYD2, whereby Tsukasa the idiot lost his memory D:
34. How long 'til your birthday?
Around half a year plus around four months I guess.
35. When were you the saddest in your whole life?
Many depressing moments you know.
36. What time is it?
11.08pm
37. Do you use EBay to buy or sell?
Don't use it at all.
38. What makes you mad?
Well, a lot of things xD
39. Have you ever had a song written about you?
I wrote many songs lasting around 8-16 bars so I guess it'll somehow convey parts of me :D
40. What song makes you cry?
There was a time YUI's Goodbye Days made me cry cuz I think about the movie.
41. What song makes you happy?
Hyper songs! E.g. Otsuka Ai's Happy Days. Sure to make people get psyched up.
42. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
Any type of music. I can sleep with my mp3 player blasting HaMC.
43. Do you have a job?
Yeah. I have to stay alive.
45. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
BLUE.
46. What makes you happy?
Many things.
47. Whats the next CD you're gonna get?
Perhaps YUI's Can't Buy My Love.
[Height:]
162cm+, STILL GROWING.
[Hair:]
Just chopped. IT'S TOO SHORT FOR FREAKING'S SAKE.
[Eye Color:]
Black.
[Piercings:]
I don't intend to have a hole in my flesh.
[Wearing right now?]
Clothes? /:
[What taste is in your mouth?]
Blandness, Bleakness, Boredness *alliteration!*
A word to describe 2007?
HELL.
Favorite color in 2006?
BLUE. And forever BLUE :D
byebye :D
who says i'm not trying my best loh, dammit.
11:15 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.