Friday, July 13, 2007
I haven't updated my blog cuz I didn't even switch on my computer for the past few days... Does that make sense? Haha.
Tag Replies
Debbie: Haha, uh, thanks for flooding my tagboard? xD I got Carol back into the JDrama world okay ;D
Aby: OBS is actually quite memorable and even fun when you think back. It's gonna be tough, but it'll turn out really alright (:
Kyna: Haha I miss USA alright! D: I find it a bit funny that I learn in Geography that California is a quake-prone country. In Challenger we did learn earthquake drills, but we didn't experience a real earthquake. Don't know whether that's lucky or not xDDD
Teryne: Hello deardear mortal. It shall be my final decision whether I wanna relink or not xD
Well, as most of you DON'T know, I think I screwed my piano exam on Monday T-T Don't really wanna mention the details since I've repeated it quite a number of times. Really cried a huge tsunami over the horrendous mistakes I made ): My teacher said I'll pass, but that wasn't my target D: Oh speaking of that, today was the first lesson after my exam. The next thing I knew I saw potentional diploma exam pieces right in front of my face. Oh. Wow. xD Nah, my teacher's a nice guy even though Jaslin Koh is scared of him cuz he's supposedly fierce. Uh, he has never ever scolded me in my life, so I feel so special HAHAHA xD
Shan't blog much, so I shall stop here. Byebye xD
10:30 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.