Friday, July 20, 2007
Yesterday 2 things that seem related happened and I think it's scarily a coincidence. We were having english and continuing a debate session. My group worked on the topic 'Intelligence vs Beauty' whereby we took the stand for being good-looking is more important. So Ms Vicky asked for the 'intelligent' group first. Then, she asked who was doing the other side. So I raised my hand.
Ms Vicky (points to me): Beauty?
Me: *nods*
Class: *giggles*
Me: ??? ...OH =__=
In other words you can look at it in a way Ms Vicky called me a beauty and I nodded my head -.-; Umm. I didn't mean it in that way, REALLY.
The incident whereby it's some how RELATED was when I was walking across the canteen during break during Band then Zhu Sicheng called me. She called me "MIN-dee-ONG". And apparently her friend next to her thought she was calling me '美女'. *cough* What I'm typing, IS THE TRUTH. I AIN'T A VAINPOT but this is really a coincidence -.-
Today was RACIAL HARMONY DAY! :D 3C2 all wore ethnic clothes!!! O_O But Ms Ho didn't... Ah. At first I wanted to wear Attiqah's baju kurung but I took the smaller size then in the end when I went to the toilet to wear, IT WAS TOO SMALL. I couldn't fit my head through the blouse =.= I went back but then no more already ): So I grabbed one from Haslinda's bag haha. A purple one (: Baggy ): Everyone keeps telling me it's just like that, but I'm just not used to it. Oh and it was VERYVERY WARM. I don't care, I just pull up the skirt. HAHA.
10:02 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.