Tuesday, August 21, 2007
COMMON TEST IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!
NA NA NA NANANANANANA~~~~ ikenai taiyou~~~~ xDDDD
Ah man I'm so disappointed over Literature. Not that I'd ever liked doing poetry anyway -.- Mr M sorta explained the question until I had the impression that I'm gonna fail. Crazy Jesselyn Chua can actually dig up the poem to find the deeper meaning. Apparently I'm not as good a shoveler as her. Get the humor? Haha. I think Mr M was funny as always since he was talking about stuff. About how economics had something called a straight curve. o_o Lilian & I looked at each other thinking the same thing: how can a curve be STRAIGHT? But Mr M drew a straight line. He said his friend poked fun at the lecturer by saying that straight curve was an OXYMORON. The stupid lecturer said that he ain't a MORON. Gee he really is a moron ._. He apparently understood economics cuz he sold stuff to other people in other schools who seem to be in school the whole day. He described the students of like having no time to go to town to get like branded goods as they stay in school and study the whole day etc... Then he added: Hey that's sounds like YOU! I was like =.=; Kinda knew that was coming... HAHA okay whatever!
I shall take a break and finally no need to stay up late! That is if I can finish my homework ):
Feels kinda good to be back in Band. My skirt got wet by my flute, as always :D Uh not something to be proud of but NEVERMIND. GINA MADE ME DROP MY WATER BABY ._. Wenqi was so kind as to give me a purple one. So I was holding that tiny lil thing in between two fingers and STUPID Gina hit my hand and I dropped it. And apparently I was standing in front of flower pots T.T STUPID GINA LAME xD
Going back to SVPS on teachers day ♥ Gonna meet Aby and VIP after chinese oral this Saturday *cries* and we'll go teachers day shopping at IMM :DDDDDDDD SO FUN ^__^
HANAZAKARI NO KIMITACHI E WA DAISUKIDAYOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
8:22 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.