Friday, August 31, 2007
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY :D
Oh well 3C2 performed for teachers' day (: Eunice, Peilin and I went to practise during class interaction so I don't know what happened D: Being backstage was quite cool, especially since Ms Loo shared her Famous Amos cookies :D Quite scared when I went on stage... I was shaking. Made mistakes and all, but glad it's over :D Mr Samat's retiring!!! O_O Oh well hope he has a good break (:
SVPS!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OMG it just feels DAMN DAMN DAMN DAAAAAAAAMN good to be back! Somehow when I'm with 6A2004 people I can talk very loudly with them and be oblivious of my surroundings :D Went with quite a big group of girls followed by SERMING. Haha. We waited quite a long time before we finally saw Mrs Chin :D Followed by Ms Teo then Mdm Wang :DDD Talked and talked and talked and TALKED! And we were STANDING. Feet were so tired already haha. It was really fun! And we saw Siti! So shocked leh! She changed so much, practically almost couldn't recognise her! But I'm the one who recognised her anyway xD Apparently our class was kinda separated into a whole group of girls and a whole group of guys... Haha except for maybe Serming and Jaspereddddddd. Then Nanhua people came :D Huiling's voice apparently became softer and sharper o_o She failed in getting all the guys to turn their heads to her when she called out "HELLO". DAMN funny man. She call out shuai ge then no one turn their heads either! xD So funnyyyyyyy. After that, 10 girls went to Lot 1 :D Namely...
1. Myself :D
2. Aby!
3. Huijin!
4. Mabel!
5. Bih Yee!
6. Rouying!
7. Gek Yong!
8. Yea Wen!
9. Hinfong!
10. Huiling!
We talktalktalk, we walkwalkwalk, until very very tired. So we went to Food Junction to stone. Then we apparently made quite a loud of noise cuz an auntie approached us :X Then we left shortly hahaha. There were people glaring at ME ._. Why ME. So we just continued our procedure of talking and walking... So tiring @_@ Haha.
Pic spam next time when Aby comes online :3
11:41 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.