Sunday, August 05, 2007
HELLO! *waves to THE ONE AND ONLY CROW* (you know who you are :D)
Past week filled with tests... Totally screwed up E Math and I'm like so freaking depressed T-T Can't understand lenses under physics that well... BLAH.
HANAKIMI IS LIKE SUPER DUPER CUTE OKAY :D

High chance you can't see the pic since it's cut off due to the layout but STILL, HANAKIMI!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD It's cool ;D Although face it, in reality this type of thing won't happen. It's obvious to tell a girl from a boy with one look. Unless he's really that a pretty boy, or she a handsome girl. The latter makes no sense /:



I seem to forget my slight fandom for Matsujun since there're so many idiotically amusing characters in HanaKimi! xD HORIKITA MAKI, OGURI SHUN & IKUTA TOMA. COOL ;D
The rock version of Canon in D is so addictive!!!! ♥
5:28 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.