Thursday, September 20, 2007
Our hearts broke into numerous shards. So what if we could glue them back together; scars of the past will forever remain.
"Are you sure you'd want to do this?" she asked with uncertainty.
"Even if we do continue mourning like this, do you think it'd change anything we've done? We'd might as well just end it right here, right now. I don't want to continue on like this, " I said coolly.
We've made an irreversible mistake, together. Maybe it was our horoscope destiny?
She stretched out her hand, and I stretched out mine. Gripping each other's hand, we braced ourselves for the worst.
"Sure you want to do this?" she asked again. I smiled, glancing downwards.
"Ready? One, two, three."
And we jumped. Together.
~~
Omg hahahaha that was such an over-exaggerated recount!!! xD
Today's Bio test was H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. Then Fifi and I kept groaning while Jaslin and Jun2 seemed OKAY. Haha maybe it's another trait of Aries people! (or like how Jaslin puts it anyway)
So we were depressed. Very depressed. Hence, we decided to 跳楼!We really held hands... And we jumped...
From like 3 steps of stairs. HAHA. So lame. We did it like three times. HAHAHAHA.
8:57 PM