Saturday, September 08, 2007
Quick post (:
OMG I have to admit, Open House was quite fun :D It was quite fun being a tour guide, maybe better than those station masters who have to repeat everything they said manymany times :D Some people were nice; they smiled and asked question. Some just gave me a black face and just didn't say anything and just WALKED D: Quite a number of amusing things happened haha. Beatrice said she was tanned but I didn't see any change in her skin but people say she chao da. And I can't even see that ._. I was actually suppose to take the first tour (Fifi gave me Tour #1 and the card she gave me was PINK) but someone exchanged with me cuz she said she had to leave early :D So Fifi Gho malued herself by pointing at me for the first tour wahahaha. Debbie exchanged for Tour #3 cuz I told her to go after me :D We all were wearing mics but not that I used it at first. I used it when the tour groups I had to take grew larger. Debbie and I had lunch together, not very nice lunch. Looked like Band lunch /: Stupid Debbie was like talking into the mic and saying bad things about me =.= Then when I came back Fifi Gho still hadn't gone down for lunch... She started scolding those who haven't gone for lunch, accusing them of going on a diet. Then she called me a pig because I finished lunch and scolded me .__. She wanted me to take the next tour so I can EXERCISE. So contradicting! If we don't eat lunch, she scold. If we go eat lunch, SHE ALSO SCOLD. Don't know what to say already. Time passed quite quickly but being a tour guide really quite tiring. At the end Beatrice, Ms Goh and Ms Vicky were talking. Linda and I were like standing by the side and watching them. So funny xD Linda was like "So this is what teachers talk about..." xD
I'VE GOT HANAKIMI OST!!!!!! :DDDDDDD
HOMEWORK! @#$%^&*
7:43 PM