Saturday, September 15, 2007

This is Fifi in the pic SHE took. She made it very obvious she's sweating perspiring A LOT! xD
YES FIFI. I love you! BUT!
I love

MORE! :D Wahahaha.

Quite an old pic... I think we took this when we were in Sec 1 (:

Art work I did last year... I GOT AN A! :D
I feel so random... xD
~~~~~~~~~~~
Background Information: Yesterday during Mindy's piano lesson, her teacher discussed with her diploma information. He told her that 2 of his students recently took the diploma exam and claimed that Viva Voce and sight-reading was EASY.
Me: Is sight reading difficult?
Teacher: Well, it CAN be trained...
Me: How is the sight-reading like? Any specific period?
Teacher: Not really, perhaps 20th Century. The sight-reading is composed by ABRSM.
Me: ...I don't want to take sight-reading anymore -.-
Teacher: *laughs*
Me: ???
Teacher: My 2 students said the same thing as you before they started on diploma!!! *continues to laugh*
Me: .______.
12:08 PM