Friday, October 26, 2007
Past few days been having a lot of lectures etc... Quite tiring /: Got back report book yesterday and receive prizes today. The monkey's cute :D Kristie was veryvery amused by it even though it's just a tiny thing with magnets xD But it's cute :D
So from today onwards (it's midnight now) will be the start of the holidays! Unfortunately it's definitely not something to actually look forward to much since there's like piles of homework which is very scary and it seems impossible that I could get everything done D: Oh well I shall make the impossible COME TRUE! :DDD (who am i kidding ._.)
Nothing much... Today was Clean&Green Day and I just realised that the windows are REALLY REALLY very dusty!!! Eeps and soon the pail of water became blackblack... EEEPS. But I still dipped my (or rather, Jun2's) rag into it and wring it and used it to continue cleaning... Luckily it didn't exactly last too long. Then there were so many extra items left in the cupboards etc, then it's either we dump it or we keep it. I've got a pretty blue ring-file! :D But apparently Jesselyn and Lilian played a joke on me because of that file... IT'S NOT FUNNY =___= Hahahaha. (irony)
I need to read Kamichama Karin Chu~ D: But I'm still patiently waiting for scans. Hope I can get them soon :D Then again I should be doing homework...
12:01 AM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.