So the FYEs have been over and all, papers given back and all. I'm pretty satisfied with my results, especially Biology and especially especially Physics since I didn't exactly study the 2 of them much hehe. And I jumped over the Sun cuz I've clinched 65.1 for my English FYE! *bounce bounce bounce* Chinese was okayokay, but quite sad that I almost failed the compre section D: Oral marks were okayokay. Even though I did WAY less practices of AMath compared to EMath, EMath was lower than AMath... What sense does this make man -.- Chemistry... Lost a lot of marks cuz I carelessly drew Na2Cl instead of NaCl2 for Section C... I'm like damn smart =.= SS+Literature = Give up! Got a C for both, so overall is a C! (duh) Very pleased with Geography cuz I totally forgot to study about Weather & Climate and was cramming that chapter as I walked up to class and I actually chose the question which involved the Sahel Region. And I survived overall, thanks to the coast question :D Actually I didn't read a question properly but it's okay~ Music was surprising in a way that I did well for practical although I thought my playing was horrible and I kept frowning when my video was played. It sounded bad, but I got a relatively high mark for it o_O Surprise surprise~