The manga is DEFINITELY better than the anime!!!!!! :DDDDDD But I guess the anime ain't that bad, there were a lot of new storylines in the anime... TRC manga really has a lot of twists in the plot. SO SHOCKING D: The Clone Syaoran and the Real Syaoran :X OMGGGGG. Almost everyone's changed... Perhaps the least changed would be Kuropuuuu and Mokona... Syaoran took on a drastic change, it's SCARY. Real Syaoran and Clone Syaoran, such a huge difference! O_O Aww maaaaaaan, I really wonder how TRC's gonna end... (right, Karmen? xD)
Well today in Japan, the first OVA of Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations will be out... And here I am waiting oh-so-patiently for it =__= Honestly I don't know which Syaoran's the real one and which one's the clone... I think the clone's the one with the blue eye... KYAA D: I think I'm quite slow... People knew that there was an OVA coming up since September! Oh well, I finished reading TRC manga until chapter 173 in less than 24 hours... (If only I could do the same for Dean Koontz. Pfft!) But the manga really has intricate plot lines and they link stuff very well, and it's totally unexpected. So cool *V*
...but I miss Syaoran D: The manga right now is in such an emo state~ AND I'M FEELING SAD TOGETHER WITH THE MANGA!!!! DDDDDDD: I really can empathize, ne? :D Haha...
TRAILER!
SOMEONE! FLY TO JAPAN NOW AND BUY ME THE OVA!!!! :DDDDD