Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Today is the last day for lessons! YAYYYYYYYYY.
First was Bio; Mrs Yip talked about Skill 3. I think Mrs Yip is a funny and nice bio teacher :D But it's like we're all busy copying, then she say 'I'll upload this on MLG' O_O Hahahaha. Still, she's NICE :D
Then from 1030 to 1300 FREE. After eating chicken rice (with abnormally little rice, chicken and soup SADLY and it's just ME) I left my bag in school and I went to Queenstown Library with Fifi. WHY? BECAUSE 'LOVE, STARGIRL' HAS A COPY LEFT IN THAT LIBRARY. And I think 2 in library@orchard and Bukit Merah Library, but I figured Queenstown was nearer anyway. Fifi asked the bus driver whether 32 went to the library... Haha. AND YES I GOT THE BOOK!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD Hung around in the library before going back to school... The bus driver was the same as the first hahaha :D
Came back to school and couldn't find two idiots. IDIOT. But I SWEAR I heard Jaslin's laughter. Fifi heard too. Kept looking around but couldn't find them. Go and die. In the end we went Cheers, ate cup noodles and went to AVT to do homework. Then it was geography... Honestly, I couldn't keep awake hehe /:
Then the 4 of us went Redhill MRT's Sweet Talk. Jaslin treated me Oreo Vanilla, got herself a Honeydew ice blended. Fifi got treated to a Chocolate ice blended and the idiot, blue coral... Fifi went home, we sat outside 7 eleven... And then...
Jun2 (to me): 你,不矮不高!
Me (to Jun2): 你,不男不女!
Jaslin: *HUGE LAUGHTER*
~
Jun2: We shouldn't be raking up the past ♪
Me: Then why do you take history?
Jaslin: *GIGANTIC LAUGHTER*
And then on another occasion, I must've said something terribly funny cuz Jaslin was terribly amused to the extent I saw some lime green thing flying out of her mouth... She had spit out her honeydew ice blended she had sucked =.= Eeeps. But it was damn funny xD Jaslin and Jun2 rly laugh too loudly -.-
6:12 PM