Thursday, December 13, 2007
I saw a cockroach outside my room yesterday night, OF ALL TIMES: WHEN EVERYONE EXCEPT ME IS ASLEEP.
Okay so it's like, I switched off my comp and I turned to go out of my study room then I let out a sharp gasp as I had a cockroach facing me. It turned and 'escaped' but it must've been damn dumb cuz IT WAS ONLY A FEW CM AWAY FROM THE DOOR OF MY ROOM!!!!!! Omg and the corridor of my house ain't very wide... Q_Q I tried using my handphone light to shine at it but apparently my hp light was a bit too faint =.= I did consider switching on the corridor lights but I was too scared to step out of my room anyway... I ended throwing a crushed paper ball at it, but I didn't see where it ran off to! =__= I did manage to go to my bedroom, but I was so freaked out @_@
I hate cockroaches /:
11:29 AM