Monday, January 07, 2008
I think Ms Azlin is SO funny :D
Ms Azlin: What do you think is our target of distinctions for English O Levels? The previous batch had around 65% distinctions.
Us: 70% distinctions?
Ms Azlin: SEVENTY? If it's so, I'll resign!
HAHAHAHA (:
Ms Azlin: I'll be seeing you on ___day.
Us: *groan*
Ms Azlin: Yeah don't worry, that feeling is mutual.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA. So funnyyyyyyy! Ms Azlin is so funnyyyy xDDD
~
Sec 4 is basically HECTIC. As expected since we're all taking Os this year anyway. So we're like, given our O level dates and being constantly reminded how in a blink of an eye prelims will be here! (*blinks* hahaha) I must jiayouuuu. I think I'm dropping Biologyyyyy. I should drop asap so I need not study for the test next wednesday xDDD
Which means I must JIAYOU JIAYOU for PHYSICS. Drat.
white choco ♥
10:41 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.