Yay the whole class wore RED! So we've earned ourselves a GOTCHA!!!! xDDD
~
Clickedy click the thumbnails to view :D Alternatively click here to view the album. I didn't upload ALL of the photos but of course I've uploaded the better ones :D
~
Ms Ho last minute prepared red packets for 4C2!!! :DDDD She said she stay up very late to do & her husband kept complaining hehe ^^; Inside there're 2 choc coins and a note. Kinda reminds me of Mrs Chin's cards but Ms Ho's is typed & printed out. But STILL, I'm lovin' it :DDD Only 3 ppl received a red packet with 2 bucks in it, HAHA.
~
Late for meeting with Aby & VIP :X
My first time trying root beer. I think it tastes HORRIBLE =_= We spent $26.90 at wanzai, so we received free pineapple tarts which I brought home :3