Monday, September 15, 2008
Prelims were over last week and I'm so damn worried. I think the worst for me was CHEMISTRY. Gosh I was so taken aback by the paper. Shock shock D: Oh well, I can't do anything about it now except wait for the results.
I've been watching Jdrama for the entire weekend ♥
Code Blue, Kurosagi, Maou.............
Yay for Jdrama love :DDD Gosh, Kurosagi's opening song is addictive wahaha. Swindlers are terribly smart. And cunning. Bang!
And after watching Code Blue, I definitely definitely DEFINITELY don't wanna be a surgeon or a staff of the hospital especially the emergency department. It's scary how tight their discipline must be and how they're treasuring every second. It's to save a life after all. But one mistake and that could end one's career as a doctor. And omg, the BLOOD. Doctor, could consider I suppose. Surgeon? Out of the question. I can't even stand the sight of a needle piercing someone's flesh, let alone cut open someone open.
But after this week, I guess it's back to studying for Os. After Os, then it's FREEEEEDOM!!! Well, until next year. At least there's really a break where I'm free every day. This weekend passed by so quickly since I spent the entire day watching :X
Anyway, thanks for the tags!
抱いて 抱いて 抱いて セニョリータ ♥
12:13 AM