Sunday, December 14, 2008
Because I'm random.
1. Time of starting this?
1.29am
2. Are you named after anyone?
Don't think so.
3. Do you wish on stars?
Maybe.
4. When did you last cry?
I think after watching 10 promises to my dog on the plane from Japan to SG.
5. What is your favourite meat?
Uh, chicken?
6. What is the most embarassing CD on your shelf?
I don't think any of my CDs are embarrassing -.-
7. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I'm a nice person, so of course ;D
8. Are you a daredevil?
Maybe?
9. How do you release anger?
Scream, shout, complain, curse etc
10. Where is your second home?
CGS! xD
11. Do you trust others easily?
Unfortunately, yes. I believe in ppl--a lot.
12. What was your favourite toy as a child?
Hmm can't remember.
13. What subject in school do you think is totally useless?
I better not say. HAHA.
14. Do you use sarcasm alot?
YES!
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
What's that?
16. Get asked anything ridiculous lately?
Hmmmmmmmm. Is reading a whole stack of music notes in 繁体 ridiculous? But I'll jiayou!!
17. Would you bungee jump?
YES!
18. Do you untie your shoelaces when you take your shoes off?
Nope.
19. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
Chocolate/Vanilla/Cookes&Cream
20. What are your favourite colours?
Blue ;D
21. What is your least favourite thing?
Hmm. I have many 'least favourite' things.
22. What/Who do you miss most right now?
4C2? A lot of things. Japan too.
23. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing. It's kinda late /:
24. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Blue luh!
25. What is the weather like right now?
Too dark, I can't see the sky.
28. How are you today?
Bored? Haha.
29. Favourite Drink?
A lot lehhhhhh.
30. Favourite alcoholic drink?
None.
31. Natural hair colour?
Black.
32. Eye colour?
Black.
33. Wear contacts?
Yeah but only occasionally.
34. Siblings?
Younger sis.
35. Favourite months?
April, June & December. Reason's obvious enough.
36. Favourite food?
JAPANESE COOKED FOOD :3
37. Favourite day of the year?
My bday (: Wahahaha.
38. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
No. Just went out ytd!
39. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endingsssss.
40. Summer or winter?
Winter in Singapore, Summer in Japan.
41. Do you regret ever breaking up with someone?
Never did.
42. What book/magazine are you reading?
Big Boned by Meg Cabot. Haha.
43. What's on your mouse pad?
My mouse -.-
44. What did you watch on TV last night?
I don't watch TV. I watch online TV :3
45. Favourite smell?
Hmm. I guess I've many.
46. Define friendship.
It's something not tangible; definitely can't bring you across an ocean.
47. Which friend (s) is the closest to you?
A hell lot!
48. What do you anticipate everyday?
Watching drama, for now. Don't wanna think so much abt next year T-T
49. Any cravings for food now?
Hmm. The choco-jelly Aby gave me xD
50. Who do you think is the hottest in our school?
=.=
51. Favourite words you like to use?
wth, go&die, yeah yeah yeah etc
52. Favourite numbers?
17, 29
53. Who do you wanna hug right now?
A lot of ppl. But I think I won't be hugging my Japanese friends for a loooooong time ):
54. If love potions are effective, will you make someone love you using love potions?
No -_- I'll try to improvise to turn it into a more USEFUL potion.
Okay, sleeping now.
1:29 AM