Monday, December 08, 2008
Yesyes, I know it's damn blue hehe. This shows how my photoshop skills have went down the drain cuz of Os... I practically didn't use any brushes except for that butterfly and the hearts navigation buttons. Just playing around with the layers and the blending properties :X Oh well.
JAPAN TRIP
Weather condition: COLDDDDD. The first time I went to 'try out' the weather was at the airport. Omg I walked out then I rushed back into the airport @_@ It was so colddddd! Haha but I got used to it lah... Kinda miss exhaling to see some 'clouds' xD
Anyway, summary will be in point form; I realized I like to use boxes for the layout... Oh well /:
- There was a piano museum. Way uber cool.
- The Japanese are rly rly very very very nice and polite (: The service ppl seem to always be smiling!! So cute (:
- I miss Toin Gakuen ): And all the flautists there. They're all very awesome!
- The disaster centre thing was cool. I've concluded that smoke is rly damn scary. I sincerely pray that I'll never go through an incident where I've to escape from smoke. I'll be scared to death! (hopefully not literally, haha)
- I preferred the exchange programme with Toin than Disney. USA Disneyland or Florida Disneyworld anytime instead.
- The food there is seriously OISHIIIIIII. The miso soup is so cute; it has baby clams in there! Can't eat the clams since they're too small but the soup was omg DAMN tasty *V*
- I regretted not spending more money in Japan.
- I saw a chio piano wallet. Didn't buy it cuz it was a bit pricy. Regrettttt ):
I suppose that sums it all~
And why does it seem that the WHOLE world is working--EXCEPT FOR ME?! D:
4:54 PM