Sunday, January 11, 2009
The talk of Os is putting a hell lot of pressure on me, like everyone else -.-
~
"大姐,你一向来成绩都比我好耶!"
"那些都是克信卷子,这可是'O'水准!"
~
It's hard when so many people expect something but if that doesn't happen, it's just disappointment... Wouldn't want something that happened about four years ago to repeat itself again but can't do anything now.
未来には期待出来るのか分からずに
一人きりで生まれて 一人きりで生きて行く
I sincerely hope I'm obliged to message many people tomorrow. It doesn't matter if it causes my message limit to explode -.-
~
Luckily there's Ouran, since it's hella funny.
"He might have hit his head on the corner of a piece of tofu and is currently roaring in laughter."
Small Girl: My name is KIRIMI!
Twins: Kill me?
Haruhi: Creamy?
~
Tomorrow is live or die.
I'll remember to bring a few packets of tissue.
1:19 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.